Smart shopping with Certified Refurbished
Certified Refurbished means an item that is in a pristine, like-new condition; that has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications and the item is in new packaging with original or new accessories. See the seller's listing for full details.
Shopping Certified Refurbished products on eBay is a smart way to help you save. These items are guaranteed to be like-new and come with a 2-year warranty and can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping Certified Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
- Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
- Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
- Ship it back: You’ll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
- Check the listing’s return policy before making your purchase.
- Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Return the item in the same condition you received it in — pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy.
- We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don’t go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back—guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you’re buying—large or small —eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back—it’s that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It’s automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
- Contact Your Seller If an item hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
- Not resolved? Let us know. If you’ve talked to your seller and the issue still isn’t resolved after three business days, contact us.
- We’ll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours. *Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.