JB Champion Wristwatch Bands
JB Champion wristwatch bands are designed for men and women to wear with casual, formal, and athletic clothing. Champion's wristwatch bands are available in a wide variety of widths and materials to accommodate a range of tastes.
What factors should you consider when buying a band?
A few factors that might help you determine which product to select include the time of day you will be wearing your watch, what type of event you will be wearing the event to, and whether or not you'll engage in physical activity while wearing the watch. Your answers will help you select the style and type of wristwatch band that works best for your watch. You may also want to consider the following:
- The material: Choose from several types of material, including stainless steel, plated gold, and genuine leather watch straps.
- The type: Options include luxury bands, sport, pilot/aviator, military, and diver bands.
- The style: Champion offers several styles, such as luxury and vintage.
- The color: Choose from a variety of colors to complement your clothing.
- The band width: Widths typically range from 16 mm – 24 mm.
What materials are available to select from?
JB Champion products include genuine leather, stainless steel, fabric/canvas, gold plated, hook & loop, nylon, silver, and sterling silver. Product examples:
- JB Champion Ladies Hook End Band has vintage expansion goldstone rhinestones.
- 1950s vintage band 11/16” JB Champion USA Short NOS Scandia Calf Strap.
What types are available?
Stainless steel bracelets are designed to match a variety of materials and watch faces with a polished, rugged steel. Leather bands come in several colors and designs, including black, brown, and grey leather, many with textured finishes for a more vintage aesthetic. Other options include:
- Linked bracelet
- Stretch bracelet
- Two-piece strap
- Milanese or mesh
What styles of strap are available?
The watch band you choose may depend on the color and style of your watch face, as well as the outfit you intend to match. A gold watch can be paired with dark, earthy colors, as well as other jewelry with gold accents. Silver, stainless steel, and titanium typically commonly pair well with muted and masculine tones. Leather straps offer added durability, which allow them to match with a wide range of clothing. The Omega line includes the Speedmaster 321 NASA and is a premium band with a 19mm vintage mesh detailing.
What colors are there to choose from?
Color options include black, brown, rose gold, pink, silver, white, white gold, yellow, and yellow gold. Product example: 1960s-1970s JB Champion vintage perforated brown crush leather strap.