Keep Your LG G3 Charged With Replacement Batteries
If you have an LG G3 cell phone, it requires a battery with that can keep a full charge in order to provide you with the mobile phone functionality you need. It is possible that, in time, the LG G3 battery can start to lose the full charge it can hold, or it may become damaged and cease to charge properly. If the battery on your device is not charging the way it used to, replacement batteries may provide the boost you need so youre not stranded on the side of the road without a working phone.How do you select LG G3 batteries?
The first step in purchasing a replacement battery for your phone involves checking what types are compatible with it. Then look at the available options to select one based on how much power it can hold related to your device. Battery power is usually measured by how many milliamperes per hour (mAh) it can disperse. A particular battery usually has a set range of milliamperes. That range may vary depending on how much power your phone draws. If you use an app that requires a high amount of system resources, it may use more milliamperes per hour. Some of the most common charger capacities you may find during your search include:
- 1000 to 3000 mAh
- 3000 to 5000 mAh
- 5000 to 10000 mAh
The LG G3 is actually compatible with more than one particular battery. Note that you may be able to find some versions of these models that are rechargeable when paired with a compatible charger. Some variations that may work for this unit include:
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) standard BL-53YH battery: This battery may have a silver or white color.
- OEM BL-51YF lithium-ion battery: This battery may have a white color.
- OEM BL-42D1F lithium-ion battery: This battery may have a yellow color.
The precise steps for replacing the battery in your phone may vary depending on your situation. However, these steps may provide you with some guidelines for the process:
- Place the unit facedown on a flat surface so that the back panel is facing you.
- Lift the back panel. You may wish to use the small gap located on the bottom left side of the frame. A small tool may help you disconnect the frame.
- Take the faulty battery out of its socket and insert the new one. Make sure the new battery is properly aligned within the slot. Press down firmly to ensure the battery is seated properly.
- Once you have checked everything for accuracy, you can replace the back cover and turn it on to observe its power levels.