REPORT Shoes for Women
REPORT shoes for women come in a wide range of sizes and styles. The brand makes everything from boots to booties to heels to sandals in many types of materials, colors, and patterns to choose from. To find the right pair of shoes, it is important to know certain details about each option so that you can make the appropriate choice.What materials are used to make these shoes?
REPORT shoes are made out of a variety of materials. The brand even makes styles that contain no animal substances. Some of the materials used in making the brand's shoes include:
- Patent leather: In addition to traditional black patent leather, the brand offers patent leather footwear in a range of colors, including nude, red, pink, and gray.
- Suede Suede shoes by REPORT come in many colors, such as red, brown, black, gray, taupe, and army green.
- Leather: Leather shoes by REPORT come in a rainbow of colors. Blue, red, black, white, and yellow are just a few of the leather shoe color options from the brand.
- Canvas: REPORT canvas shoes come in colors like beige and black, and in a variety of different patterns like stripes, flowers, and animal prints.
- Faux leather: Many faux-leather shoes come in the same colors as natural leather shoes by REPORT. Some of these colors include black, brown, tan, gray, and orange.
The brand has a range of styles, including casual and more formal shoes. In addition to high heel pumps, loafers, and sandals, REPORT's footwear for women includes:
- Ballet flats: This type of shoe has a low heel and rounded or slightly pointed toe. REPORT offers ballet flats in a variety of colors. Some ballet flats even feature colored prints or patterns or extra embellishments like flowers or sparkles.
- Wedges:These shoes feature a heel that progresses from low near the toe to higher near the heel. REPORT wedges come in many styles from sandals that lace up the leg to open-toed suede shoes with a buckle at the back to a Mary Jane style.
- Boots and booties: REPORT makes boots that hit at the knee, mid-calf, slightly above the ankle, and slightly below the ankle. The brand also offers ankle boots with a peep toe. Their boots and booties come in materials such as leather, faux leather, and suede. Many boot and bootie styles feature extra details like side zippers, tassels, and faux fur lining.
- Sneakers: The brand offers flat sneakers, which are often made of canvas material. Many of these sneakers feature detailing like embroidered flowers, side zippers, ribbon laces, and platform soles.
REPORT shoes for women come in sizes 2 through 13, including many half sizes.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by REPORT.