How to Find the Most Versatile MP3 Player from SanDisk
Whether you are a walker, runner, bicyclist, or even just a student on the go, you probably enjoy having your favorite work out music playing to keep your pace going. There are a lot of portable options out there, and one of the most convenient designs is having a player that is Bluetooth enabled. With a wireless system you can also move seamlessly from the outdoor trail to listening to your playlist feed through your wireless enabled home entertainment system.
What Are the Advantages to Having a Wearable MP3 Player?
With a wearable MP3 player, you can take a lot of music with you wherever you go. Whether you just need study music or you want to listen to audio book, you can easily navigate through the MP3 files on your portable player. Here are some of the basic features to the hardware that are available.
- Clip Sport - This model comes with either 4 GB or 8 GB of storage and has up to 25 hours of battery life per charge. It also has a 1.44-inch color LCD screen and an FM tuner, so you can tune into your favorite station of the TV at your health club.
- Clip Sport Plus - This Bluetooth MP3 Player model has 16 GB of storage (up to 4,000 songs), Bluetooth technology, and it is water resistant, so it is ideal for rugged outdoor sports. It also has FM tuning capabilities. This model has a 20-hour battery life.
- Clip Jam MP3 Player - This ultra-small player comes with 8 GB of storage and a 1-inch screen. It has an FM tuner and 18 hours of battery life per charge.
What Are Some Other Features Available on SanDisk MP3 Players?
These players come with some useful features that make them highly versatile for doing more than just music.
- Memory Slot - The clip sport and the clip jam come with slots to add storage space by inserting an additional memory card. The Sport Clip supports a microSDHC memory card. The clip jam supports a microSD memory card.
- File Compatibility - The portable players support a wide range of audio files including Audible DRM only, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, and WMA (no DRM) files. And AAC (DRM-free iTunes). Check the model specifications to see what applies to the model you are getting.
- Water Resistance IPX5 - The Sport Clip Plus Bluetooth MP3 Player can withstand water flow of 12.5L/min at three minutes. However, it must be clean and dry before use.
- FM Radio - Listen to live FM radio without a bulky device.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by SanDisk.