What to Know Before Selecting Red Skullcandy Headphones
If you have you been dreaming of a brand new set of headphones to wear when you’re working in the office, exercising at the gym or just going about your daily life, there is a set of Skullcandy headphones that will work for you. Whether you want headsets with better sound quality or you’re ready to go wireless, Skullcandy has a wide selection of red headphones from which to choose. Explore its collection of over-ear headsets to find the one that best suits your lifestyle.What are the features of Skullcandy headphones?
- Built-in remote: Many of these headsets have a built-in remote, allowing you to answer a phone call, adjust the volume, or skip songs, all from the headphones themselves, which means theres no need to reach for your phone.
- Flexible headband: The flexible headband is designed for comfort and can be adjusted for a tighter or looser fit over the ears and over the crown.
- Memory foam: Many Skullcandy headsets have ear pillows made of memory foam, which make them comfortable to wear. In time, the headsets will mold to your ears and head.
- Supreme Sound: Skullcandy headphones feature their signature Supreme Sound, which includes high tones, realistic vocals, and noticeable bass.
- Uproar Bluetooth Wireless: The wireless Uproar headsets come in a bold red color. Battery life can last for up to 10 hours before the headphones need to be recharged, allowing you to listen to podcasts or music for an extended period of time.
- Lowrider: The Lowrider headphones come in a deep red color and are designed to block out ambient noise so that you can hear your music, podcasts, and phone calls better.
- Hesh 2: The Hesh 2, which includes a mic, comes mixed with other colors including Spaced Gray and a bright color underneath the band and on both sides of the earpieces. These are suitable as everyday headphones, and the mic makes it convenient to make phone calls.
- Uprock Paul Frank: This collaboration with artist Paul Frank comes in a combo turquoise-red color. It includes all the features of the brand’s other headphones.
The wireless Skullcandy Bluetooth-enabled headsets come with a convenient aux cable that allows you to use them with devices that do not have Bluetooth capability, so the headsets can be paired with an older phone or music player that you prefer to listen to your music on. You can also use the cable if you have a Bluetooth device but simply do not want to use Bluetooth connectivity at the moment.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Skullcandy.