Finding A Sony CD Recorder with The Best Sound Quality
Playing music with great sound is essential when choosing a CD recorder. The Sony CD recorder allows you to easily make, record, and play your own superior sounding music. The player produces quality that is clear and crisp, and it also has a number of features to ensure easy synchronization. eBay has a full line of cheap Sony CD recorders with the booming sound quality and style you want.Which features do you look for in a Sony CD Recorder?
When looking for superior sound quality, there are many features you can look for. Here are some things you can consider:
- High-speed dubbing capabilities
- Audio format that is compatible with CD, CDR, MP3, CD-RW, and MP3
- Audio terminals on digital and analog input and output
- Superbit mapping recording
- 24 bit analog-to-digital/digital-to-analog converter
There are many high-quality new and used Sony CD recorders. While all have above-average sound quality, there are a few that really deliver. Here are a few that you may wish to check out:
- Sony CDP-CX400 CD Changer - This is a solid CD recorder equipped with digital listening accessories. Play music soft or loud, and hook up to amplifiers if you need even more sound.
- Sony RCD-W500C CD Recorder - Equipped with digital sound, 4 X high-speed dubbing, digital optical and analog input/output, and high-speed finalizing for crisp sound.
- Sony CDP-CX355 300 Disc Mega CD Changer - This is perfect for music connoisseurs who love big sound. It produces commercial-sounding mixes and a 300-disc changer.
If you need to troubleshoot the sound on the CD recorder, the user manual usually outlines tips to help if sound quality is lost. However, the following is a list of steps you can follow to regain the sound quality:
- Play another CD - If the sound quality is different, that means it is that the CD you are using is the culprit. If you are getting the same sound, you will need to go to the next steps.
- Connect to different Audio/Video receiver - If the new input produces clear audio, the problem is with the previous receiver.
- Connect the Sony player to a different set of Audio/Video cables - If using an optical cable, the CD player should be connected to the Audio/Video receiver and Audio/Video cables. Clear audio indicates a problem with the first set of cables.
- Get professional help - If the issue is still happening, it means the lens of the recorder will need professional cleaning.